Corporate Investigations and Consulting
SOS Security provides a diverse range of investigative and security consulting services. These services are based on scenario and evaluation of the client’s security situation, then proceed to recommend risk mitigation activities.
Client’s choose our investigation and security consulting services for a variety of reasons, including the need to add objective, third-party expertise to the resolution of well-defined security challenges, the transfer of best security practices, and the leveraging of security services to create competitive advantage. SOS Security provides complete comprehensive investigative services on a local, national or international level.
Our approach to security consulting
Our approach to security consulting begins with Risk, Threat and Vulnerability Assessments – and a solid understanding of the client’s business needs and preferences. From this basis, we draw on our multi-disciplined security experience, gained through decades of work across dozens of industries, to advise on risk-mitigation procedures and programs that meet the client’s budgetary and other requirements.
SOS Security consultants provide a comprehensive range of advisory services that include:
- Risk, threat, vulnerability assessments
- Audits and evaluations of existing programs
- Investigations regarding the protection of intellectual property and other assets, brand equity, due diligence in connection with M&A, etc.
- Program design for fixed site security, security officer management and training, fire and life safety, executive protection, loss prevention, and more
SOS Security investigators provide services that include:
- Surveillance / Counter Surveillance
- Loss Prevention Investigations and Consulting Solutions
- Background, security Checks, Screening services
- Witness Locates, Interviews and Recorded Statements
- Workers Compensation and Insurance Fraud
- Domestic and Divorce Investigations
- Workplace Services and Training:
- Termination Support
- Sexual Harassment, Workplace Violence Investigations
- Due Diligence Inquiries
- Undercover Investigations
- Corporations in a wide range of industries
- Embassies and other governmental agencies
- High net worth families and individuals