SOS Security understands the importance of security and protection, as well as professionalism. That’s why we believe a first impression should be nothing short of first class. Combined with extensive classroom and field training, we provide qualified security personnel to represent your business – and ours.
Whether working in residential high-rises or large corporate offices, SOS Security officers attention to detail and their level of professionalism have earned SOS Security the distinction of being a trusted partner in the security services industry. We provide security personnel to support a variety of activities, such as:
- Alarm, Intrusion Detection, Access Control and Surveillance Monitoring
- Building Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
- Building Security Procedures and Regulations
- Command Center & Operations Support
- Concierge / Receptionist
- Crisis Response Teams
- First Responders, CPR and AED Training Personnel
- Operational and Safety Evaluations
- Parking and Traffic Surveillance
- Patrols / Tour Specialists
- Special Event Guard Patrol Forces
- Visitor Control & Badging
The SOS Security Difference
Exceptional Staff. Our professionally dressed security officers meet a superior standard of service and proficiency to assure a level of defense and protect your investments. Each officer goes through in-depth pre-screening that includes background checks, reference checks, behavioral analysis, physical fitness assessment, drug screening and more.
Professional Development. Officers receive extensive and ongoing training including first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), automated external defibrillator (AED), bloodborne pathogens, specialty patrol techniques, on-the-job training and site-specific training to meet client expectations.
Customer Service. Proprietary internal customer service training equips our security officers to provide caring, authoritive but non-confrontational support to deescalate and resolve potential situations.
Cutting-edge Technology. From our proprietary real-time reporting tool that enables security officers to send daily shift reports electronically, to GPS tracking that can identify the location of any security officer holding a site cell phone within two feet of their location, we pride ourselves on using the latest technology to support performance and efficiency. Technologies include:
- Real-time reporting
- On-demand reports for compliance monitoring
- GPS tracking
- Immediate emergency response
- 24/7 dispatch command center services
- Fleet of patrol vehicles to meet a variety of mobile patrol needs